Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello, Stranger!

This past week I got a free coupon for a facebook ad, which I am currently running....and which is probably what brought you here if this is your first time on my blog! 

So this is my blog.....
I am an artist working in many different mediums....clothing, painting, vinyl signs and decoration....and I'm also interested in lots of other hippie activities...like recycling, composting, gardening, reading, and contemplating life, love, and the great questions. I've only just started blogging, but would love to hear what you're interested in, whether its fashion, being eco-friendly, eating raw, or art. My day to day life as an artist allows me quite a bit of freedom to explore new things that I'm interested in, and if you're interested in them too, well then that's just peachy.

my email address is hotellemotelle@gmail.com and my name is krissy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment